- I'm SO thankful that I have some wonderful friends at work. February/March are the WORST months to be a teacher. It seems like Christmas was forever ago, it's still an eternity until the end of school, and Spring Break is nowhere in sight. Not to mention that the kids are all getting Spring Fever AND starting to act like 7th graders instead of my sweet 6th graders. Luckily, I really work with some amazing people who really help me make it through each and every day. Lunch time is really my absolute favorite part of my work day because several of us gather to eat together, and we usually laugh the entire time. I'm thankful that we all have a pretty good sense of humor and can pick on each other without feelings getting hurt!
- I'm thankful that the stomach bug passed through our house quickly. Lorelai woke up Monday morning throwing up (which she has NEVER done in her life!). By that evening she was fine. Matt also had a little bout with it, but it didn't last long for him, either.
- I'm thankful for my mother-in-law. I don't think I tell her often enough how happy I am that Lorelai gets to spend time at her house every day. I think that she is an AMAZING care taker and that she does wonderful with Lorelai. She also puts up with all of my "do's" and "dont's" without ever complaining. That means so much to me!
- I'm thankful that my laundry is done and put away.
- I'm thankful that night times are going a lot better around our house. We still have some improvement to do, but where we are now is livable. I'm so thankful for that!
- I'm thankful for our amazing church! Matt and I have had a renewed enthusiasm for church that we haven't had in quite a while. I LOVE that we look forward to church and life group every week. I also love that we have some really close friends at church. And I love that LL LOVES it, too!
- I'm thankful that I worked hard this weekend to get all of the bills paid, tax stuff done, grocery shopping, etc., so that I don't have to worry about it this week!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
I thought it would be a good idea to take some time out and really think about some things that I'm thankful for this week! It's amazing how much your attitude can be lifted when you really stop to think about how many things are good in your life.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment