- Cook a big Christmas Eve dinner. This year's dinner was a spiral glazed ham, pineapple, baked beans, and mashed potatoes. It was SO GOOD!
- Decorate Christmas cookies for Santa (eventually baking Christmas cookies - here I am, talking about cookies AGAIN! Remember this and this?) This year we made cookies for Santa with princess sprinkles. So they were princess Santa cookies. :)
- Watch the old school "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (NOT the Jim Carey one!)
- Read "The Night Before Christmas"
- Open one present! When I asked Lorelai which one she wanted to open, she immediately walked over to this bag, pointed to it, and said "that one!". It really kind of shocked us all! She knew exactly what she wanted! It was a present from Oma and Opa and it was a backpack, books, bubbles, a purse, and some play necklaces. She loved it all!
- Put out cookies, milk, and the santa key
- Go to bed!
Also, here's a VERY cute video of LL singing "Jingle Bells" (or "Jingy Bells" as she calls them") after dinner. She learned this from her class at church, and it really is the most adorable thing EV-ER! I'm SO GLAD that I got it on video!
Trying to look like "whos". :)